Tis The Season Festival 2022 Chili Cook Off & Car Show
December 3, 2022 – 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Car Show Hours – Noon – 3:00 p.m.
Car Show Rules and Registration
- Car staging will begin at 11:00 a.m. with all cars in place NLT 11:30, with show time beginning at noon.
- Cars will be setup in parking of Good Samaritan Health Clinic, which is directly across the street from the thrift store, 110 Samaritan Drive, Jasper, where other festival activities will occur. A road block will be set up at 11:45 a.m. to prevent road traffic in show area.
- If cars require tow, tow car and any additional cars of show applicants, store volunteers & chili cook-off competitors will be parked in the County Health Clinic, at 60 Health Way. This is right off of Samaritan Drive. A shuttle will be provided.
- Cars will not be removed prior to the end of the festival at 3:00 p.m.
- Judging will be made by an independent panel of judges for Best In Show and runner up. Winner will be presented on stage at 2:30. Prize will be a trophy and special gift.
- Each car owner will receive one (1) free chili taste card for chilies in chili cook-off for every car entered. There will be a $5.00 entry fee per car.
- Registration can be made online by going to website www.pickenscommunitythriftstore.org or by picking up form at the store.
Questions concerning this event should be directed to Thrift Store Gen. Manager Terri Enis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for entering the Community Thrift Store Tis The Season Car Show. Monies raised from this event and other elements within the festival will be donated to the Pickens County Senior Center. CTS is a 501C3 nonprofit organization. Any expenses incurred may be deducted from taxes. We look forward to meeting you and seeing your great car!